Just to remind who I am.
I work as an accountant. I like numbers and analysis. My hobby is music, concerts and kite surfing.
Recently I also tried skiing. I love it.
I like also new technologies and philosophy.
I am an ordinary guy. I have learned technical analysis from my colleagues on Trading View, from courses and books.
Within a year I was pretty good at this.
[bHow did that all start?
On New Year’s Eve in 2014 when I was on Ibiza, one of my friends told me about BTC and cryptocurrencies.
I felt this might be the future and started reading about this.
I was mesmerized and astonished about this brilliant idea.
I invest long-, mid- and short-term.
Here is the most recent story on my trade on BTC
1. I bought my BTC . My initial investment was $40 000. I waited patiently for the return.
2. Sharp cross of . Time to sell. I am happy with my return.
I am not greedy nor fearful.
3. Another BUY opportunity. I am in. After such a massive correction this should be safe and profitable.
4. Very sharp intersection. I am selling. I am happy with my small profit.
Patience and not losing money are the key factors.
5. It took a while to get finally a sound signal. Sharp bounce off. I am in again.
I never forget to set my stop-losses.
6. Wow. Another sharp intersection. Decent profit within a short period of time.
I am really happy.
7. I am waiting for a sound signal.
Both are currently flat. Anything can happen.
I don’t risk because I don’t like losing money.
As a result, I made almost 50% up to date. This is a great result.
I made $ 20 000 effortlessly without a fear.
This was another made-up story of John. You could have been John.
You can be John in the future. Start right now.
He relies on indicators not emotions.
He is not greedy nor fearful.
He has a perspective and understands technology.
He believes crypto and blockchain are the game changer.
How are you feeling after reading this?
Please leave your comments down below.
Have a wonderful weekend.