Here is John again.
I want to share with you my story with ZEC in 2017. It actually made me a millionaire.
I am really working on my technical as well as psychological skills. They both are really important.
I have experimented with many indicators and finally decided to write my own script.
It works pretty well but I never forget to be in a good psychical and emotional condition when trading.
When I have a bad day I simply don’t trade.
I read, I learn – constantly. This is an endless- process.
Here is a description of the story with ZEC in 2017.
1. Every time I see there is an all-time low I consider buying. I invested a share of my assets equal to $ 45 000.
2. I always sell if such growth just in one day happens. Sentiment Zone Oscillator helps a lot.
3. On Sentiment Zone Oscillator it perfectly shows it is time to buy.
4. I am consequent and I sell according to SZO.
5. Another BUY signal.
6. Although SZO doesn't show it I decided to sell. Maybe not at the top price this day but still decent. I am happy and not greedy.
7. Buy low sell high. I always remember that. I also set my stop-losses.
8. Again SZO shows saturation of the price. Time to sell. I am really really happy.
I earned a lot of money.
9. According to SZO another buy opportunity. Set your stop-losses I thought.
10. Not this time. I am happy I set my stop-losses. 15% loss from point #9 but still a lot of money earned. YEAH!
11. In less than a 6 months I made from $45 000 over $ 1 000 000 . This is over 2400 % return. This is possible.
This was the past and it will happen many times in the future. The market was and will be generous.
This was another part of John’s adventures. This could happen for real.
The current situation on ZEC is as follows:
• The price is record low which is a good moment to enter
• Remember to set your stop-loss
• To achieve levels from 2017 it may take time
• Remember we have a bear market. Trend reversal when BTC will achieve over $4500 and will maintain to stay there.
• Be patient and don’t panic. Don’t be greedy. Be pleased with every small trading success.
Do you want to repeat John's success?
Please leave a comment down below.
Selling in a Bull market can easily make you miss out on higher pumpsand in return make you chase it. I dont see any need for Stop Losses when a coin is at all time low. For me i have my zec bag filled and will be waiting for hte bull run with $1,000 per coin as target.