We are sure many of you already know Lisk and their dedicated team.
For those who don’t know much about them here is the short list of the most important things:
• It was founded by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows in early 2016
• Its headquarter is in Zug, Switzerland and raised 14 000 BTC during ICO in 2016
• They founded its core blockchain enabling developers to create their own dApp and side chain including a new token which will communicate with the main chain
• They use Delegated Proof of Stake consensus model, which is secured by democratically elected delegates.
• The team consists of 47 people who are based in Berlin, Germany. 24 of them deal with software development. Important people: Oliver Beddows Vice President & CTO, Max Kordek CEO , Pascal Schmid Board Member
• Very low on a Fibonacci scale – the lowest level since March 2017
• – one of the lowest in history
• Visible range - Nearly 100% of the was made above the current price meaning almost no one will be willing to sell below the current price. Far below most frequent price marked as red line on the chart
• – positive divergence on
• Profit/loss ratio at the level of 6686 %
• Set your stop-loss at 0.0003
So Guys, all we need is more interest in crypto as a whole. We need less fear and more demand.
Lisk is one of the candidates to make a great amount of money. This is a long trade and it will take months to obtain a high level of the price but this is a safe project with a large number of developers and overall committed team.
If you agree don’t forget to give a like.
We will make an update if we see more demand. Click follow in order not to miss it.