Wow, you guys are the best. We’re so pleased to say that our mobile apps have been reviewed over 120,000 times since we first launched them back in 2017, and (fanfare please) you’ve given them a 4.8* rating!
Many, many thanks to everyone who has already installed and used the TradingView app and left a review — as of this week that’s 66,000 Android users and 61,000 Apple fans… and counting.
We take on board every bit of feedback, and thanks to your contributions we’ve made a whole bunch of key improvements and bug fixes over the last 12 months that have (we think) enhanced and upgraded the mobile TradingView experience.
Here’s some of the cool stuff we’ve done:
- Added market news, Idea publishing and widgets shortcuts;
- Added landscape mode (a must-have) and flagged lists, and included pre- and post-market data for instruments in watchlists;
- Included a ‘followers screen’ and the ability to subscribe to a user, so you can expand your network directly from your phone.
- Added an alert management screen, improved usability of chart screens plus pre- and post-market data for instruments in watchlists;
- Added iOS 14 widgets, flagged lists and separators support;
- Added Siri shortcuts so you can shout at your charts in person.
- You can also now get straight into the Ideas list from the ‘Editor’s picks’ with improved switching between lists.
- Other additions include quick previews of charts and symbols info right in the watchlist, a menu tab for a quick access to your profile and all app settings, and the logos of instruments on the watchlist and instrument screens.
We’ve got plenty more coming, so keep an eye out for further updates. And of course, please keep giving us your feedback so that we can continue to create the best possible trading app for you.
If you haven’t downloaded our mobile apps yet, you can get them on iOS or Android — or grab our desktop apps here for a streamlined experience on every screen size. And don’t forget to review once you’ve downloaded!